Alpha 15 of Project Ginshu is out. As usual, preorderers find the new downloads on their account page.
- We made huge strides last week while puzzling together a convincing gameplay concept. That means the experimentation phase is over, and we're working on actual gameplay.
- The new version starts right into the first map built for the new gameplay. There is no goal for this map, so feel free to just play around.
- The inventory groups multiple items into one.
- Three scaffolding materials can be picked up and connected: Axis Cubes, Isoplates and Hexapipes.
- There is a connectable power source on the planetoid, but it doesn't do anything yet.
- "g" toggles gravity boots.
- There is no check for space when materials are placed. Therefore you can place multiple materials in the same spot, and materials can awkwardly cut into other objects.
- For the same reason, standing too near to a newly placed material will cause the physics engine to give you a violent push in order to resolve the collision. It's kind of exciting, but I'm going to fix this.